Start Communicating With Your Entire Frontline Within 5 Days
At WorkJam we believe that we have a responsibility to do anything we can to help businesses and frontline employees confront the disruption to the economy caused by COVID-19.
We know that our software is needed right now to help businesses communicate to frontline employees and have been approached by associations representing industries to do our part. Globally we have 1.5 million customers using our software across multiple blue-chip companies that consider our solution mission critical.
We are not doing this as a promotion — we are doing this because it is the right thing to do for another group that is vulnerable to this pandemic — frontline employees that now face an uncertain future, and the businesses they depend on for their employment.
For a limited time, WorkJam is offering our communication and training modules in a package that can be implemented in just 5 days — from start to finish.
We urge you to consider this option for your business and frontline employees.
We do this because all technology companies have a responsibility right now to bring their solutions forward to help our economies recover as quickly as possible and protect people’s livelihoods.
CEO and Co-Founder of WorkJam
Five Essential Communication Features:
1. Realtime WorkJam Messaging
2. Mandatory Messaging & Response
3. Targeted Channel Communications
4. Pulse Surveys
5. Micro-Learning and Training
• Communications and engagement at scale
• Full Communications Suite (Chat, Survey, Channels, and Badges)
• Target Audiences and Geo-Fencing to ensure the right message gets to the right people
• Full spectrum of engagement including information, acknowledgment, feedback, instruction, and execution
• Situational best practices as implemented by global leaders
• WorkJam will implement the solution and train your administrators and this will all be accomplished remotely
Speak to a WorkJam Representative
Complete the form to talk to a WorkJam representative about our COVID-19 Communications Continuity Package.