On-boarding… Re-boarding… New health and safety procedures… Keeping staff safe at all times… Training and upskilling crews to the “new normal”…
Franchise management teams are grappling with major challenges on how to restart or ramp up their operations as states and counties roll out plans to reopen in the wake of the COVID pandemic. WorkJam has co-developed a framework with its customers, some of the most recognizable brands, to assist management teams in addressing these challenging questions:
- How does my business ramp up staff, quickly, as the time arrives by locale?
- How can I quickly deploy new health & safety policies and procedures that my teams will need to follow when this may vary across regions?
- As business demands change, how can I bring in trained staff from my furloughed talent pool or from sister locations?
- How can I ensure the right tasks are being completed by the right workers?
- How can I be prepared to manage my teams for any future changes that could happen as the pandemic continues into its later stages?
Companies from Village Cinemas to Shell navigate the challenges aligning over 2 million frontline associates across 35 countries towards the same goal: operating safely, micro-training on new procedure, and complying with regulations while safely providing for their customers. Some of our newest national and global brands have been able to take advantage of our expertise for an enterprise deployment of our Essentials Package in as little as five days.
Chatime, the world’s largest teahouse franchisor as well as Starbucks Australia leveraged our expertise to get live coast to coast in 5 days. Watch this webinar, hosted by Will Eadie, GVP of Strategy at WorkJam, to learn how leading retailers are managing at the front.