Supply Chain Guide: Rebound with Success
Wednesday, June 3
1:00 PM EST
On-boarding… Re-boarding… New health and safety procedures… Keeping staff safe at all times… Training and upskilling crews to the “new normal”…
Management teams are grappling with major challenges on how to restart or ramp up their operations as states and counties roll out plans to reopen in the wake of the COVID pandemic. WorkJam has co-developed a framework with its customers, some of the most recognizable brands, to assist management teams in addressing these challenging questions:
- How does my business ramp up staff, quickly, as the time arrives by locale?
- How can I quickly deploy new health & safety policies and procedures that my teams will need to follow when this may vary across regions?
- As business demands change, how can I bring in trained staff from my furloughed talent pool or from sister locations?
- How can ensure the right tasks are being completed by the right workers?
- How can I be prepared to manage my teams for any future changes that could happen as the pandemic continues into its later stages?
Companies from Kroger, Ulta, Woolworths, to Mouser Electronics, are all using the WorkJam Digital Workplace Platform to navigate in their warehouses and distribution centers, aligning over 2 million frontline associates across North America towards the same goal: operating safely, micro-training on new procedures, and complying with regulations while safely providing for their customers. Some of our newest national and global brands have been able to take advantage of our expertise for an enterprise deployment of our Essentials Package in as little as five days.
Register for the webinar, hosted by Steven Kramer, CEO and Co-founder of WorkJam, to learn how leading businesses are managing at the front.