WorkJam Announces 2023 Jammy Award Winners
October 12, 2023
Annual Awards Honor WorkJam Customers and Partners Making a Difference.
WorkJam, the world’s leading digital frontline workplace, announced the winners of its Jammy Awards yesterday at its annual WorkJam Days customer and partner conference, held at the Arizona Biltmore, a Hilton property, in Phoenix, Arizona. The Jammy Awards honor WorkJam customers and partners across industries and geographic regions that have made extraordinary efforts to positively impact their frontline employee experience.
“We are excited to announce the winners of our annual Jammy Awards, which highlight the extraordinary efforts WorkJam customers and partners have made to empower and improve the daily lives of their frontline employees,” said Steven Kramer, CEO of WorkJam. “This year’s honorees give voice to a vital community of frontline workers and provide them with digital tools that increase their overall workplace happiness and satisfaction while improving their productivity, engagement, and career development and upskilling opportunities.”
The 2023 WorkJam Jammy Award winners are:
- Aramark: Innovation Award
- Half Price Books: Digital Transformation Award
- Priceline: Employee First Award
- Shell Malaysia: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Award
- Target Australia’s Jeremy Sadek, Activity Planning & Execution Manager: WorkJam Hero Award
- TJX Europe: Frontline Engagement Award
- Unifi: Digital Workplace Impact Award