Management teams at both essential and non-essential businesses are grappling with major questions about how to manage their frontline employees as the COVID-19 pandemic runs its course. WorkJam has co-developed a tiered framework with its customers, some of the most recognizable brands in the world, to assist management teams in being ready to address these challenging questions:
- How does my business stay connected to stood down employees?
- How can I get employees back to locations quickly when it’s unclear when restrictions will be lifted and in what regions?
- What is the best way to onboard new employees as quickly and consistently as possible?
- How can I rapidly deploy policies and procedures to the frontline keeping employees and customers safe when this may vary across regions?
- How can I be prepared to manage my frontline employees for any future changes that could happen as the pandemic continues into later stages?
WorkJam’s latest white paper shows how leading companies are managing their non-desk workforces now while making sure they are prepared for the months ahead.