WorkJam is leading the charge in redefining employee engagement for the hourly-work economy.
Bring your competitive spirit, your love of innovation, and your desire to be at the forefront of an evolutionary change in our digital workforce. Now is the time to become a part of an exciting company where your ideas, passion, and commitment to excellence will have a direct impact on the products that we build, the new markets we create and the people that we engage.
Our team is passionate about building technology that improves people’s lives. While we constantly push each other to perform and innovate, we enjoy a collaborative environment where we often let loose and have fun. Join our team for an intellectually challenging, fun and rewarding career as we transform the field of hourly workforce management.
About the WorkJam platform:
WorkJam’s mobile-first digital workplace platform is built to enable employers to better communicate with their hourly workers, enhance employee self-service and improve the customer experience through a more motivated and engaged staff. For employees, WorkJam delivers more control over their schedule providing improved work-life balance, as well as the opportunity to develop skills and maximize their economic well-being.
Primary Job Responsibilities for the Digital Media Specialist
The Digital Media Specialist will be a customer-facing role, responsible for transposing, implementing, analyzing, and optimizing digital communications campaigns for the WorkJam platform, in an advisory consultative manner. On a daily basis, the Digital Media Specialist will work closely with Customer Success Manager to monitor, analyze, and report on campaign metrics, and make active recommendations to both our Customers and internal Product team.
The primary goal of the Digital Media Specialist is to develop, transpose and manage the communications and training efforts of WorkJam’s enterprise customers to their frontline employees, by creating relevant and engaging content that fully leverages the functionality of WorkJam’s award-winning Digital Workplace platform.
The activities of the Digital Media Specialist will include, but are not limited to:
- Play a key role in the design, build and maintenance of WorkJam client programs
- Manage, monitor, analyze, and improve the performance of customers’ WorkJam-housed communications
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize customer value based on the insights
- Present recommendations in client environments
- Implement tactical training, communications and marketing plans and campaigns
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end user experience across multiple channels and touch points
- Collaborate proactively and extensively with internal teams.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 2-4 years of digital marketing/comms experience; planning & executing campaigns
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft products, Adobe Suite and social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Attention to detail and follow-through – Self-motivated and creative
- A team player who can work in a fast-paced environment
- Valid Passport – estimated travel 20%.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with web-based training programs
- Graphic art skills including: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and video editing
What’s In It for You:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Great Work / Life Balance