WorkJam is leading the charge in redefining employee engagement for the hourly-work economy.
Bring your competitive spirit, your love of innovation, and your desire to be at the forefront of an evolutionary change in our digital workforce. Now is the time to become a part of an exciting company where your ideas, passion and commitment to excellence will have a direct impact on the products that we build, the new markets we create and the people that we engage.
At our offices, the Jam Factory, our growing team is passionate about building technology that improves people’s lives. While we constantly push each other to perform and innovate, we enjoy a collaborative environment where we often let loose and have fun. Join our team for an intellectually challenging, fun and rewarding career as we transform the field of hourly workforce management.
About the WorkJam platform:
WorkJam is a web and mobile app built to enable better communication with hourly workers, enhance employee self-service, improve employee motivation, recognition and overall engagement.
What you will be doing:
• Contribute to product roadmap and operation plans as they relate to the WorkJam platform
• Participate in and/or lead requirements workshops to identify business needs and requirements
• Document current business processes and business flows
• Identify, validate, and prioritize business needs and requirements
• Produce detailed business requirements documents, user stories, and other artifacts that will contribute to the development of our products and services.
What you need to bring to this position:
• 2 or more years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst in related Mobile/ Web Technology / Environments
• Experience documenting business rules, business cases and business case summaries
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Post-secondary education in relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
• Communicates ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
• Excellent listener with strong interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and directed
• Excels in a high-pressure and fast paced environment
• Quick learner
• Problem solver
• Team player
• Eligible to work in Canada (citizen/permanent resident)
Nice to haves:
• Experience in workforce management, Human Resources, Scheduling, mobile would be definite assets in this role.
• Working knowledge of Scrum / Agile methodology
What’s in it for you:
• Competitive salary
• Excellent health and dental benefits package
• Great work / life balance