Say YES to Frontline Success
Continue to build on your culture of success:
- 2017 — Chain to Watch
- 2018 — Best Rewards Program
- 2019 — #1 Growth Chain
- 2021 — Best C-Store Coffee
- 2021 — Chain of the Year
- 2023 — ???
Could 2023 be the year that you equip and empower your teams with the world-leading digital frontline workplace?
Download our Yesway and WorkJam one-pager
As one of the fastest-growing convenience stores in the United States, you need to ensure that your teams stay connected to your HQ in Fort Worth.
With WorkJam, your teams will be equipped with a single source for:
- Communications that are targeted to the appropriate teams and individuals
- A training system that creates a bench of talent, so people are upskilling and ready to move into leadership positions as they open
- A task management system that is auto-corrective. If something is not completed, it automatically triggers additional training or new tasks
- Open shift management that ensures employees are getting enough hours by opening up availability across multiple stores in the region
- and more
So, whether you are working in South Dakota, Wyoming, or anywhere in between, you will have a single source for all things Yesway (or Allsup’s)
Check out our Blog Post on Improving Communications
WorkJam is already driving success at Shell, Stinkers, Circle K, Parkers, and more. We ensure their teams can provide an enhanced shopping experience and deliver terrific, neighborly customer service.
I’d love to hear more about your dynamic and engaging culture and share more about how WorkJam can be the constant as you continue to grow.
Let’s connect soon!