The WorkJam Digital Workplace and Kronos Workforce Dimensions
Optimizing the customer experience is every organization’s goal – but unique challenges make this difficult to achieve:
• Corporate needs a way to communicate directly with the non-desk workforce in order to offer training, rewards, and incentives.
• Managers need more time to focus on business operations, rather than finding employees to cover shifts at the last minute.
• Non-desk workers want instant access to documents, payroll, and schedules without using a number of different platforms.
With the WorkJam Digital Workplace and Kronos Workforce Dimensions partnership, enterprise organizations can have it all: the ability to offer an exceptional customer experience. This partnership ensures employees at all levels have the tools they need to succeed:
• Corporate can share curated content to ensure all employees are well trained and have the necessary skills and knowledge to excel at their jobs.
• Managers can motivate and reward employees while building loyalty and engagement.
• Non-desk workers can control their own schedules while meeting internal and regional compliance requirements.
With WorkJam and Kronos in the palm of their hands, your employees are poised to provide your customers with a memorable experience. Fill out the short form to download the data sheet.